Project Topic

High End Car Sales

The topic that I chose to reasearch is high end car sales in the New Orleans area. My question will be similar to this: How many high end cars, $50,000 or more, are sold yearly in New Orleans? I have no idea what my data will look like, so the final outcome should be very interesting. I am choosing this topic for many reasons, one being the fact that I like expensive cars. Other reasons that I am choosing this topic is that I want to see what brand of car is sold the most, what syle of car is sold the most, how often does a dealership make a sale, and what type of people buy the cars. This will tell me a lot about the New Orleans auto dealerships, and how they are making it through these tough economic times. The car dealerships that I will go to will be similar to these: Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, Cadillaic, Porsche, and Infiniti. I am not 100% sure about the entire list at this moment. I can't wait to show everyone what I found out.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

2 comments:

tblanchet | February 22, 2009 at 3:32 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
tblanchet | February 22, 2009 at 3:34 AM

Hey Albert,
I think maybe you could get the Times-Picayune involved with this. You should contact a writer from the auto section.

Post a Comment