Describing the Toolbox


The data analysis toolbox explains a great deal about the upcoming project. It helps lay the ground work and lets you get all of the information you need onto paper. The toolbox makes it able for you to organize your ideas and further expand on them. The outline of a toolbox can be found in all statistics box and even online. For example in my toolbox, I did not know when I was going to survey the dealerships, and now I have the answer. Many problems are answered when you create the toolbox.
My “who” in the toolbox is not a person, but a figure. I will have to describe the different prices of car sales, and explain why they are important. The variables that I had to take into consideration are the different prices of the cars. I will have to organize many data interpretation into different price ranges so a viewer can see the most sold car. I chose to describe this data because I am very interesting in the economy and how it is affecting New Orleans. By studying car sales, I will learn how this crisis has impacted my area. By filling out the toolbox I have learned the dates I will use, where I will go, and who I will question.
The main graph that I chose to use is a bar graph. This graph will be the easiest to create and read for all viewers to understand. I will interpret the 5 number summaries just to get a further understanding of the data. This is almost mandatory for all sets of data. I still have the interpretation of the graphs to fill out on my toolbox, but that will not be completed until after all data has been collected and graphs produced.


Thursday, March 5, 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment