Explaining Some Problems


Like I had mentioned in the earlier post, my data collection process was unsuccessful. During the process when I was trying to collect data, I was attending a college Spring Orientation. This is also the reason that I do not have a post for last week. I apologize, and there should be no other interruptions for the rest of the project. The new data will be collected during our spring break, and it will be analyzed that following week. The projects are due in about two weeks, so I should have just enough time to get everything done. The new collection process should run a lot smoother, and I shouldn’t have any problems.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009

1 comments:

Mai Vu | April 9, 2009 at 6:42 AM

Is this an extra post or is it a blog post? If this is a blog, then you have not meet the 300 words requirement. You could have include things like what information you have already found, and what else needed to be done in order to complete your project.

Post a Comment