Do Not Underestimate Excel

As I began to type in my data into Microsoft Excel, I quickly realized that I had forgotten a lot about the program. The basic graph creating is still there for me, but I want to do more then make basic graphs. I want my graphs to stand out and be full of different effects and colors. This is where I think I will need the help of my fellow classmates. The program Minitab is also rather new to our school, and I will definitely need some help working with that program. The process will still continue, but when I return to school I will seek help. The graphs will be competed and I will remain on schedule.
Friday, April 24, 2009

2 comments:

Krishna Patel | April 27, 2009 at 5:42 AM

Again use a website to help you in excel. Try this one (REFER TO THIS WEBSITE http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/ for any EXCEL INFORMATION)

Also, you may need to refresh on minitab, because excel can not produce a lot of the graphs you want. (example box plot)

alexdee | April 27, 2009 at 6:36 AM

I am having the same problem! I don't remember a lot about the programs so I think we should all help each other in class--kind of refresh ourselves.

Post a Comment