My project and the media



How can I get the media interested in my project? The media is always interested in outstanding facts and useful information that is current. My topic of car sales is always written about in the auto section of the newspaper, and sometimes even talked about on the news. Luxury cars also catch the attention of many people. When I combine luxury cars and car sales, my data will be very eye-catching. In this current economy, car sales have slowed down so it will be interesting to see how it has impacted luxury car sales, not every car out there. My data will also show how the New Orleans dealerships are weathering during these tough times. This will definitely catch the local newspaper’s attention and possibly even the news.
If anything, I would want my data to be featured in the auto section of our local newspaper. To do this, I would first send an e-mail to the newspaper informing them of my data. The e-mail address can be found on their website at http://www.nola.com/t-p/. If they seemed interested, and hopefully they will, I will send them my data in presentation form. If my data is to be presented in the local newspaper, I will feel very accomplished. Other forms of media that may be interested in my project are car websites like http://www.edmounds.com/.
It would be interesting to see my own data being published in the newspaper. This will be a first in my life, and something that I would be really proud of. The media should take my project into consideration if it is correct and organized, and I believe that my statistics class will guide me through this. This is my chance to show New Orleans what our school is about, and applying our knowledge to real life situations.
Thursday, March 26, 2009

1 comments:

jfolse | March 26, 2009 at 7:19 PM

I like how you stated that you are representing our school, and I look forward to doing the same with my project. Seeing that extravagant spending is on the downside for the past few months, I expect that the sales of luxury cars would have dropped recently.

Post a Comment