Where Do I Go Now?


Well now that I have completed my final toolbox, the next step will be to collect all of my data. This will be done by sending my questionnaire to the local dealerships in the New Orleans area (listed in the toolbox). I will send the questionnaire out via e-mail, and hopefully I get a lot of responses and some good information. I am excited to see what happens, and eager to see what the data will look like. I am giving myself a two week data collecting period, because I know that the dealerships will not respond ASAP. After the data is collected I will begin the process of interpretation. Come back next week to see some early results.
Thursday, March 19, 2009

1 comments:

Mai Vu | March 19, 2009 at 10:33 PM

As an advice I think it is better for you to go directly to the dealerships with a paper copy of the questionnaire for them to fill out. In this way you will be sure to get a response, and it might require less waiting time.

P.S. Just don't let the dealers lure you into buying a car.

Post a Comment